Monday, November 12, 2007

Nov 12, 2007 - Almost 2 years since I tore my ACL

It has almost been 2 years, and I feel fantastic!

My last post was in December, last year, and I felt about 90%.  Well, in January, I played in my first tournament, and that is when I really felt like I was back to 100%.

I played in a number of tournaments this year, as well as USTA league, with great success.

If all goes well, I will be ranked #2 in Women's 35s and Women's 40s in the Mid Atlantic Section.  In addition, my current ranking nationally is 14 in the Women's 40s.  Unbelievable!

I am planning on playing the National Grass Courts in 2008.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this awesome blog. I found it searching for acl surgery and tennis. I'm 2 months post surgery and anxious to get back on the court. It was good reading your timeline. It's fairly similar to mine so looks like I'll be back playing about 7 months after surgery.

Aloha.

bestorthocentreinindia said...

Thanks for sharing this content. Eva Hospital is serving ACL Reconstruction surgery in India at low cost. Just consult our representative and get the further details.